Bulgarian Headhunters is a consulting company specialized in recruiting multilingual talents across Europe for our global clients in numerous sectors like IT, BPO, Finance, Healthcare services and more. We know the importance of cultural fit, attitude and motivation in matching great office management professionals with the right organizational culture and optimum role for long-term performance.
Our client is a leading provider of business process solutions, operations management services, decision analytics and technology platforms for numerous companies in various sectors such as Banking, Finance & Accounting, Transportation & logistics, Utilities and many more.
In order to expand and facilitate their Insurance team in Sofia, Bulgaria they’re looking to recruit a Danish speaking Customer Care Executive.
Day-to-day activities will consist of:
- Ensuring transactions are processed in accordance with procedures;
- Ensuring pro-active communication with clients. Responding to general queries and ensuring administration calls and written correspondence are handled promptly;
- Ensuring assigned targets are met;
- Ensuring attendance and schedule adherence;
- Maintaining high levels of quality of service and adhere to required standards on timeliness and consistency of service delivery;
- Support the Assistant Manager in process improvements by suggesting ideas of process improvements.
- A good command of the Danish language (minimum B2) – both verbal and written;
- Preferably previous experience in BPO, insurance of similar industry will be considered an advantage;
Interested in starting a challenging, entry-level position in the finance industry? Apply now by sending an in English copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Both a language- and logical test will be part of the recruitment process.
If you don’t receive a reaction from us within two weeks, you can consider not to be selected for an interview. Your application will be archived in our files for future reference.