We are looking for a Customer Care Agent with fluent level of French and advanced in English. Our client is a global BPO & ITO company delivering high quality services and one of its delivery centers is located in Bucharest, Romania.
Job Description Summary:
- Greet Consumers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using the procedures described by the custumer.
- Listen attentively to Consumer needs and concerns and demonstrate empathy
- Clarify Consumer requirements and probe for and confirm understanding of requirements or problem
- Resolve Consumer requirements through first contact resolution
- Maintain broad knowledge of products, pricing, promotions, procedures, and other important issues through management communications, team meetings, focus groups, formal training, and customer Help Systems (among other tools)
- Fluency in French and English
- Availability to work in afternoon and night shifts
- Knowledge of basic computer operations
- Courteous with strong customer service orientation
- Strong problem solving/troubleshooting skills
- Wireless or Telecom experience may be an asset
The company offers:
- Stable job – we offer permanent labor contracts
- Flexible time – we offer flexible work schedules, with 8 hours per day
- International career – we offer regular training and international career opportunities
- Multilingual exposure – we serve international clients daily – join us and improve your spoken and written language skills with native speakers
- Positive environment – we care about the well-being of our employees, invest in their development, encourage fun and team building initiatives
Job level: Student/Graduate
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Interested? Apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Don’t forget to mention the job title and we’ll get back to you!
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.