Our client is a worldwide market leader in providing innovative transport & taxi services to customers – both private and corporate. To expand their team in Sofia, Bulgaria they’re looking to recruit various Polish speaking Community Support Representatives.
In this role you will function as first point of contact for users of the mobile app, to help and educate them on the usage. You will convert angry customers to happy clients and are always looking for unique ways to solve problems. You’ll be providing superb support, managing general questions and complaints and ensure problems are resolved promptly. Your day-to-day tasks include:
- Delivering top class service via e-mail, chat and telephone;
- Being a passionate advocate of the company whilst guiding customers through new processes;
- Showing empathy to frustrated users while resolving problems and addressing unsatisfactory experiences;
- Building loyalty amongst new users and early adopters to fall in love with the brand;
- Address any upcoming issues and escalate where necessary.
In order to be considered for this position we’re looking for candidates that match the following profile:
- High school degree (mandatory) / Bachelor’s degree (preferred);
- Outstanding customer care skills;
- Support experience in a high-volume environment;
- Well-developed communication skills in Polish and English – both oral and written;
- Passion for helping others and creating support experiences that wow users;
- Ability to troubleshoot problems and find speedy resolutions;
- Familiarity with Zendesk is a plus.
Interested? Apply now by sending an English copy of your CV to or call our local number for further information!
A language test is considered part of the recruitment process.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.