Bulgarian Headhunters is an international consultancy specialized is multilingual, BPO, IT, Healthcare, Hospitality, Finance, Industrial and Telecoms. Our services are not limited to matching the right person to the right job – we’re at your disposal for any issues related to Human Resources.
Our client is one of the largest online brokerages in Europe, highly innovative and market leading in the sector. Originally founded in Europe, our client now offers entry to global markets through a state of the art online presence, trading in equities, futures, bonds and options to a global client base. For their team in Sofia, Bulgaria we are looking for a C++ Developer.
If you are looking to work as a developer on complex applications and within an entrepreneurial financial environment this is your job.
This role will design and develop low-latency, high frequency electronic trading systems for all electronically-traded asset classes, participate as a member of a small team for new development, enhancements, and bug-fixing in an environment that consists primarily of Java and C++ on Mac OSX and Linux.
- Design and develop high-quality software in a timely manner using object-oriented design principles, unit-testing, design and code reviews, and other software development best practices;
- Design software that is reusable, extensible, and interoperates seamlessly with current or new architectures;
- Proactively seek assistance when required, and actively contribute to team activities including design reviews, code reviews, and mentoring; and
- Demonstrate increasing understanding of the business side of electronic trading, including trading strategies, financial markets and instruments, and industry trends.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent;
- 5 years minimum C++ development experience in a Linux or Mac OSX environment;
- Experience with TCP/IP, socket-level programming, low-latency middleware, STL, multi-threaded programming, (MySQL-) databases, ;
- Electronic trading industry experience is a plus; and
- A solid business understanding of electronic markets, trading, and financial instruments is a plus.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and only works with permanent, local contracts. This package includes a strong benefits package and an internationally acclaimed working environment. Besides offering a great salary with fantastic bonus potential we offer you a challenging job within a fast forward moving company and the opportunity to work with the best in the industry.
Interested? Apply now by sending your CV or call our local number for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EU Visa Needed