Our client is seeking an analytical and strategic-thinking person to join their team as Business/Process Analyst. They are a group of forward-thinking and driven individuals. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help them succeed, they will want to work with you!
- Impact the bottom line: Perform extensive data mining and analysis to identify root causes of issues; develop and evaluate appropriate action plans
- Take the lead: Lead cross-functional teams in implementing initiatives and achieving objectives
- Improve workflow: Work with management to assess current processes; ensure processes generate measurable operational and financial benefits
- Represent the company: Contribute and present information to clients during reviews and meetings
- Strengthen relationships: Establish and maintain communication with clients and/or team members; understand needs, resolve issues, and meet expectations
- Keep the company aligned: Support, create, and oversee proper documentation of processes and/or employees and ensure adherence to policies and guidelines
Experience Requirements: 2+ years of experience in a similar role
Language Requirements: Strong English language skills
To succeed in this position, you must:
- Have strong analytical skills; be able to interpret data, identify trends, and make suggestions for improvements
- Be customer-oriented in managing communications and issues
- Be able to efficiently manage time and keep track of multiple schedules, meetings, and initiatives
- Be pro-active in developing trust and professional rapport with employees and team members; work as a team-player
- Be able to work in MS Office
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package, including ongoing bonus system and relocation for candidates from abroad. Further benefits include, but are not limited to: a cycle-to-work scheme, annual reward & recognition ceremony, pension scheme, teambuilding activities and childcare vouchers.
Interested in this challenging, entry-level position in an international environment? Apply today by sending an English copy of your CV to email@example.com or call our local number for further information!
A language assessment will be part of the recruitment process.
If you don’t receive a reaction from us within two weeks, you can consider not to be selected for an interview. Your application will be archived in our files for future reference.