Our client is seeking a strategic-thinking and dynamic person to join their as Business Continuity Program Manager. They are a group of driven and hard-working individuals. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help them succeed, they will want to work with you!
- Secure the company’s success: Develop business continuity and disaster plans and strategies for all business operations
- Be the expert: Serve as the point-of-contact for proposal lab and business development; provide on-site expertise and support to service delivery and business development clients
- Equip the team: Develop and educate staff on processes and procedures relating to effective incident management
- Take the lead: Ensure all programs and plans adhere to contractual obligations
- Impact the bottom line: Produce solid and effective strategies based on accurate and meaningful data reports and analysis and/or keen observations
- Improve the company: Make recommendations to enhance processes and boost ease and efficiency
Experience Requirements: 3+ years of working experience in a Business Continuity role
Certification Requirements: Certification in Business Continuity
To succeed in this position, you must:
- Have strong analytical skills; be able to interpret data, identify trends, and make suggestions for improvements
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills; be able to communicate in a clear, constructive, and professional manner
- Be pro-active in developing trust and professional rapport with employees and team members; work as a team-player
- Be strategic in developing solutions and process improvements
- Have demonstrated leadership skills; be able to take the lead in making improvements and resolving issues
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package, including ongoing bonus system and relocation for candidates from abroad. Further benefits include, but are not limited to: a cycle-to-work scheme, annual reward & recognition ceremony, pension scheme, teambuilding activities and childcare vouchers.
Interested in this challenging, entry-level position in an international environment? Apply today by sending an English copy of your CV to email@example.com or call our local number for further information!
A language assessment will be part of the recruitment process.
If you don’t receive a reaction from us within two weeks, you can consider not to be selected for an interview. Your application will be archived in our files for future reference.