Bulgarian Headhunters is an international consultancy specialized is multilingual, BPO, IT, Healthcare, Hospitality, Finance, Industrial and Telecoms. Our services are not limited to matching the right person to the right job – we’re at your disposal for any issues related to Human Resources.
Our client is one of the largest online brokerages in Europe, highly innovative and market leading in the sector. Originally founded in Europe, our client now offers entry to global markets through a state of the art online presence, trading in equities, futures, bonds and options to a global client base. For the Sofia, team we are looking for a Back End Web Developer.
As web developer you are the partly responsible for designing, monitoring and maintaining Trading Software. You are the link between the user applications and the technology behind it.
- Master’s degree, preferably in IT or something similar
- 2 – 5 years of experience
- Experience with Java web based trading applications
- Experience with SQL databases and network protocols
- Knowledge of Spring and Hibernate frameworks is a preference
- Willing to relocate to Amsterdam for a couple of months to receive training and then relocate back to Sofia
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and only works with permanent, local contracts. This package includes a strong benefits package and an internationally acclaimed working environment. Besides offering a great salary with fantastic bonus potential we offer you a challenging job within a fast forward moving company and the opportunity to work with the best in the industry.
Interested? Apply now by sending an English copy of your CV to or call our local number in your country for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EU Visa Required