Bulgarian Headhunters is an international consultancy specialized is multilingual, BPO, IT, Healthcare, Hospitality, Finance, Industrial and Telecoms. Our services are not limited to matching the right person to the right job – we’re at your disposal for any issues related to Human Resources.
Our client is a leading business process outsourcing (BPO) company, providing sales, customer care and technical support services to a long list of respected brands. You will be working for one of the best known multilingual BPO companies worldwide in partnership with a world leader in the IT sphere. To expand and consolidate their team in Athens, Greece they’re looking to recruit a native Turkish speaking B2B Sales Advisor.
In this role you will be primarily responsible for actively building, developing and managing relationships in a fast moving, dynamic, international marketplace. You will deal with suppliers and account enquiries in your native language, offering top quality support, up- and cross sales through excellent communication skills on the phone, through email or on chat.
- Excellent knowledge of the BPO sector, preferably with knowledge of the call centre environment;
- A degree or appropriate education;
- Fluent in Turkish and English – both oral and written;
- You’re an active listener and can identify customer needs;
- Strong decision making, negotiation, relationship building, analytical and closing skills;
- Technical knowledge and strong contacts within the IT sector is an advantage;
- Experience in IT sales/2 years Telesales B2B;
- An open, can do, attitude.
A competitive salary, including bonus system (up to 20% of gross salary) and relocation package. You will work in an international environment within a leading global company and enjoy a modern and pleasant working environment
Interested? Apply now by sending an English copy of your CV to or call +359 2 491 72 73 for further information. While sitting there, though, she started feeling really order-essay-online.net/ hot inside!