Our client is a recognized leader in providing innovative services and technology to support high-value interactions at every stage of a customer’s life-cycle. To expand their team in Sofia, Bulgaria, they’re looking for an experienced Engineer on an Avaya platform – Level 2.
To provide support services and expert comments to both internal and external clients; projects.
To provide operational support ensuring KPIs and SLA are achieved.
Delivery of specific components of a project.
To draft reports and discuss recommendations based on research/initiatives with their manager.
To support the development and implementation of new policies and procedures.
- Should be well versed with Voice Skill Set on Avaya Platform i.e. Avaya ACD, Avaya CMS, Avaya AES. Avaya Session Manager
- Should have knowledge of Verint, Call recording solution
- Hands on experience on Avaya and Verint Impact 360 would be preferred
- Have Good knowledge of SBC’s, SIP and other VOIP standards
- QOS and Encryption knowledge would be an added advantage
- Should have working knowledge on SIP and VOIP voice configurations and trunking
- Implementation of Call flow in line with requirements i.e. Vectors and VDN’s
- Should have strong focus on Change Management,Incident management, Problem Management
- Productively monitoring health of systems installed enterprise wide
- Demonstrates competence in own area and may still be acquiring higher level skill
- Hands-on experience at least two or three Call Centre Products will be added advantage
- Deepens knowledge/skills in one area or broadens ability over a variety of skills
- Understands the key business drivers; and uses this knowledge to focus own work
- Identifies the problem and all relevant issues in straightforward situations; is able to generate possible solutions and assess each using standard procedures, leading to a sound decision.
- Bachelor Degree or Higher
- May have obtained some appropriate recognised current accreditation to an external professional body and/or industry standard.
- Relevant professional experience of 4 to 6 years.
- Avaya Certification (Any Level) would be an added advantage.
Our client offers:
A clear path to career development and support, advice, and coaching every step of the way.
The benefits include:
• Competitive salary;
• A bright, modern, and exciting place to work, with excellent staff facilities;
• Performance related pay;
• Voluntary Medical plan;
• Life insurance;
• Transportation allowance;
• Annual reward and recognition events;
• Teambuilding and events.
Interested? Apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com .
Don’t forget to mention the job title and we’ll get back to you!
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.