Our client is a recognized leader in providing innovative services and technology to support high-value interactions at every stage of a customer’s life-cycle. To expand their team in Sofia, Bulgaria, they’re looking for an experienced Engineer on an Avaya platform – Level 2.
To provide support services and expert comments to both internal and external clients; projects. Facebook is a great service for keeping in touch with friends and sharing photos, though I do sometimes wish that an easy method existed for how to spy on cell phone in https://cellspyapps.org backing up all that data locally. To provide operational support ensuring KPIs and SLA are achieved. Delivery of specific components of a project. To draft reports and discuss recommendations based on research/initiatives with their manager. To support the development and implementation of new policies and procedures. Technical Skills:
- Should be well versed with Voice Skill Set on Avaya Platform i. e. Avaya ACD, Avaya CMS, Avaya AES. Avaya Session Manager
- Should have knowledge of Verint, Call recording solution
- Hands on experience on Avaya and Verint Impact 360 would be preferred
- Have Good knowledge of SBC’s, SIP and other VOIP standards
- QOS and Encryption knowledge would be an added advantage
- Should have working knowledge on SIP and VOIP voice configurations and trunking
- Implementation of Call flow in line with requirements i. e. Vectors and VDN’s
- Should have strong focus on Change Management,Incident management, Problem Management
- Productively monitoring health of systems installed enterprise wide
- Demonstrates competence in own area and may still be acquiring higher level skill
- Hands-on experience at least two or three Call Centre Products will be added advantage
- Deepens knowledge/skills in one area or broadens ability over a variety of skills
- Understands the key business drivers; and uses this knowledge to focus own work
- Identifies the problem and all relevant issues in straightforward situations; is able to generate possible solutions and assess each using standard procedures, leading to a sound decision. Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree or Higher
- May have obtained some appropriate recognised current accreditation to an external professional body and/or industry standard. – Relevant professional experience of 4 to 6 years. – Avaya Certification (Any Level) would be an added advantage. Our client offers:
A clear path to career development and support, advice, and coaching every step of the way. The benefits include:
• Competitive salary;
• A bright, modern, and exciting place to work, with excellent staff facilities;
• Performance related pay;
• Voluntary Medical plan;
• Life insurance;
• Transportation allowance;
• Annual reward and recognition events;
• Teambuilding and events.
Interested? Apply now by sending your CV to. Don’t forget to mention the job title and we’ll get back to you!
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.