Our client is a global BPO and technology-enabled services company offering an integrated set of back-office and customer facing front-office services that support the entire customer lifecycle. Currently the company is hiring Application Technical Support Engineers with French & English for their office in Sofia, Bulgaria
- Manage resolution of complex application issues for a distinct set of clients and also build high level of client trust
- Analyze customer problems to find the best technical solutions
- Takes part in implementation activities when needed
- Analyze trends associated with the assigned customer base and report potential areas of risk or reward
- Responsible also to document all cases and resolutions in order to create good knowledge base
- French language – B2 or higher
- English language – B2 or higher
- Technical, customer support, experience with enterprise software applications
- Mandatory knowledge of Administration in the Server architecture of Linux (Windows or Solaris also will be a plus)
- Mandatory knowledge of database administration principles in Oracle, Sqlserver, PostgreSQL including troubleshooting, configuration and tuning
- Understanding of Internet application technologies including HTML, XML, networking, firewalls, web server configurations and security
- Working knowledge of Java is preferred
- Attention to detail in handling and tracking technical issues
- Previous experience in troubleshooting is highly preferred
Working hours: Monday – Friday: 10:00 – 19:00 o`clock.
Interested? Apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Don’t forget to mention the job title and we’ll get back to you!
Only short listed candidates will be contacted