Bulgarian Headhunters is a consulting company specialized in recruiting multilingual talents across Europe for our global clients in numerous sectors like IT, BPO, Finance, Healthcare services and more. We know the importance of cultural fit, attitude and motivation in matching great office management professionals with the right organizational culture and optimum role for long-term performance. For our client, a multinational finance institution, we are looking for AML Specialist:
- Ensure all AML Compliance rules, alerts and systems adequately identify AML risks across all client segments and risk profiles;
- Execute continuous monitoring programs to ascertain the strength of the firm’s internal controls and ensure adherence to applicable laws and regulations;
- Document the results of the monitoring program and report the findings to the management;
- Perform reviews of customer documentation, inbound/outbound transactions and account details for suspected fraud activities;
- Bachelor’s Degree;
- Previous statistical experience working with large data sets;
- Proficient in MS Office (Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio);
- Proficient with working with database and Excel spreadsheets and macros;
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills;
- Previous experience in the field would be regarded as an advantage;
Our client offers a well-paid job in one of the most dynamic sectors, an opportunity to join in a team of true professionals and to develop in an international environment. Further details regarding the offer will be provided in a face-to-face interview.
Interested in this challenging position? Apply now by sending an English copy of your CV to or call our local number for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.