You will be part of a dynamic team responsible for facilitating the onboarding of intermediary and correspondent relationships.
You will assist in ensuring that the firm’s AML program is implemented and that it complies with its regulatory obligations and appropriately manages and mitigates AML risk.
- Responsible for vetting individuals and/or entities with whom the company enters into relationships, including but not limited to Referring Brokers, Correspondents, Service Providers, and Vendors
- Document all vetting requests received and ensure the appropriate status and level of due diligence is assigned
- Respond to internal and external client inquiries in a timely manner
- Escalate relevant matters to AML Management
- Identify and investigate potential risks to the Firm within area of responsibility and make recommendations based on findings
- Enterprise wide AML training development and delivery on various topics related to global AML
- Assist in compilation, review, and submission of regulatory correspondence
- Excellent English: verbal and written communication skills (B2H – C1)
- Working knowledge of global Anti-Money Laundering requirements
- Able to work with other departments and build strong working relationships
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate with clarity and purpose both in written and verbal formats
- Strong research, analytical, and problem solving skills with close attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills and self-motivated with ability to manage multiple tasks
- Effective decision-making abilities
- All candidates must be able to maintain confidentiality, determine priorities and follow up in a timely fashion
- University degree required.
- Prior experience in Banking, Insurance or other Financial Services business.
- Knowledge of financial regulations and compliance requirements.
- Knowledge of financial markets, commodities, forex and on-line trading platforms.
Our client offers a well-paid job in one of the most dynamic sectors, an opportunity to join in a team of true professionals and to develop in an international environment.
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: 40 hours/week – Monday to Friday; 9am-6pm
Interested? Apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Don’t forget to mention the job title and we’ll get back to you!
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.