Bulgarian Headhunters is a consulting company specialized in recruiting multilingual talents across Europe for our global clients in numerous sectors like IT, BPO, Finance, Healthcare services and more. We know the importance of cultural fit, attitude and motivation in matching great office management professionals with the right organizational culture and optimum role for long-term performance.
Our client is a market leader in manufacturing and marketing computer hardware and software as well as providing infrastructure, hosting and consulting services – from mainframe computers to nanotechnology. For their Technical Support Service department in Sofia, Bulgaria, they’re currently looking to recruit a English speaking Remote Technical Support Representative.
In this position you will be responsible for the remote technical support of hardware and software products manufactured by our client. Your daily activities include, but will not be limited to;
- Providing remote troubleshooting and analysis assistance for (re)installation, usage and configuration questions;
- Providing problem determination and identification as well as answering general usage and operation questions;
- Identifying known defects and fixes to resolve problems;
- Interpret online manuals and application interfaces;
- Collaborating with other support centers and business units to provide seamless problem resolution;
- Demonstrating proficiency in the hardware and software platforms support;
- Demonstrating excellent oral and written communication skills combined with strong soft- and technical skills to reach a timely solution for each query.
Direct communication with customers is a key attribute of this job. Participation in 24/7 shift rotation is required.
- In order to be considered for this position we’re looking for a person with the following skillset;
- A high-school/GED diploma
- At least 6 months experience in a customer facing role, preferably in a technical position;
- Knowledge of SAN/Storage Environment is considered an advantage;
- The ability to communicate in English fluently, both oral and written;
- The willingness to work in 24/7 shift rotation;
- A bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related field will be considered an advantage.
Interested? Apply today by sending and English copy of your CV to and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
EU Visa required.