Bulgarian Headhunters is an international consultancy specialized is multilingual, BPO, IT, Healthcare, Hospitality, Finance, Industrial and Telecoms. We know the importance of cultural fit, attitude and motivation in matching great office management professionals with the right organizational culture and optimum role for long-term performance.
Our client is the worldwide leader in outsourced customer experience management. To expand their team in Athens, Greece they’re looking to recruit a Turkish speaking Technical Support Advisor.
In this role you will be responsible for receiving inbound inquiries per e-mail and telephone. You will handle each inquiry personally, ensuring a speedy and professional resolution for each customer.
Your daily activities include, but are not limited to;
- Providing basic to moderately complex support to the clients customers on services, systems and software – escalating problematic cases to the dedicated authority when necessary;
- Tracking and following cases to ensure they’re closed in an efficient and timely manner;
- Providing and maintaining a strong, professional relationship with all customers and showing empathy for customers at all time;
- Following Contact Centre procedures and ensuring personal availability to take calls, adopting the call handling procedure and other guidelines;
- Providing the Team and Supervisors with daily feedback on new or emerging issues;
In order to fulfill this role we’re looking for candidates with the following profile:
- A high school diploma – preferably a bachelor degree
- A good command of the Turkish and English language, both spoken and written
- Solid knowledge of working with a PC (hardware, software, internet) as well as;
- MS Windows, MS Office, Skype, Windows Media Player
- Excellent communication skills combined with a passion for delivering top customer service.
Our client offers a competitive remuneration package including various social benefits, bonus schemes and the opportunity to work in a multicultural working environment. Furthermore they provide a relocation package, accommodation and excellent career development opportunities.
Interested? Apply today by sending an English copy of your CV to and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.